Wednesday June 6, 2018
MAS, the Singaporean securities regulator have released the implementation details for Short Position Disclosures and the the reporting requirements come into effect from 1st October 2018.
Singapore reporting will be available through DisclosureWise. Salient features include:
- Automatic market value calculation
- Net held percentage calculation based off the latest shares outstanding figures
- Smart reminders to ensure nothing is missed
- Automatic short disclosure submissions to MAS
- Acknowledgement capture and storage